disclaimer

The contents of this Web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps

Saturday, April 19, 2008

more pictures!

Thought I should post some more pictures for everyone! Hope you all enjoy, I plan on writing more next week when I find out my site.

The first two are just to give a glimpse of what life looks like for us here. The landscape shot is actually from Santa Lucia (where we will be returning tomorrow!)









The picture of food is my very first hand-made batch of tortillas! (yay me!) It's also a shot of a typical dinner here. Also thought I should include a picture from our very first Honduran rain storm. Joel and Kristina were nice enough to walk me home to shut my window...but we all got drenched in the process!











The last two pictures are of what happens when you make cookies here! haha Sarah, Kristina and I made a batch a few weeks ago, and they were eaten within 15 minutes. The last picture is from my cooking for our going away party. I had a whole herd of helpers for my chocolate chip cookie making, and again, they were a big hit! :)









No comments: