disclaimer

The contents of this Web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps

Monday, May 19, 2008

Pictures from the end of FBT and Swearing In

The first group of pictures is all from our Swearing-In Ceremony at the US Embassy. I have many, many pictures from the day...but these are some of my favorites. They are of:
1. The Health Men
2. Me and Sarah
3. Travis, me and Swish waiting for some food
4. Krisitina and I playing behind the head table
5. The group of us who lived in Yarumela (the Yarumelons)
6. The whole health group
7. Adam and I being cheesy
8. Me, Kristina and Katie being very proud new volunteers!







I decided to include a picture of the amazing (and giant) mango that I enjoyed on my bedroom floor. Yum. Also, a picture of a poster I made to use during my hygiene lessons...Im proud. :) ha

The rest of the pictures are from my going away party in Yarumela, It was very sad to say goodbye to my wonderful family! They cooked ALOT of food and we just enjoyed being together one last time. Then, the morning when we left, the entire town (or everyone who we knew) came out to the corner in Yarumela to see us off in the bus...it was amazing.









1 comment:

adonis said...

Hi..mi name is adonis i am from yarumela ...i would like to have contact whit you about ...this town now i live in new york....

i have a lot of info of this town that may be usable .....in many areas..

please contact me ...adoniscarranza@yahoo.com
631-8278018