disclaimer

The contents of this Web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps

Sunday, February 10, 2008


The day has arrived! It's 12:30am on the day when I will finally be flying off to Cincinnati, Washington DC...and eventually...Honduras. I am excited, apprehensive, thrilled and overwhelmed. Thank you everyone for all the support over the last few days, weeks and months. I most certainly would not feel equipped to head out into the world without so much love and support from all my friends and family.

Also, a special thanks to Maureen and Sara W who planned a great going away party for me in Chicago. It was a great chance to spend time with friends from all different parts of my life...I will miss you all so much!

I am *almost* completely packed...and am just finishing up some music downloading, but I don't know if I will be able to sleep at all tonight. My dad is on the couch fighting off sleep, and I think my mom is finally resigning herself to bed. We will be leaving for the airport in t-minus 4 hours, so a little sleep is probably going to be all we get...

I will update this blog as often as I can, emails and letters will always be welcomed, and cherished!

Thank you again everyone,

Here's to a new adventure!
love,
me







1 comment:

Unknown said...

blessings on your new journey anna! i will definitely miss you, but you will bring so much with you when you arrive there and you will come back with such a great experience and many memories. you will be in my thoughts and prayers!! keep it real!